• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't forget.. Comp Picks CAN be traded in 2017

Jeremy Igo

Let's look at Gettleman's draft trades:

Daryl Williams (4th round, 102 overall), cost us - 4th (124), 5th (161), 7th (242)

Devin Funchess (2nd round, 41 overall, cost us - 2nd (57), 3rd (89), 6th (201)

Bene Benwikire (5th round, 8 overall), cost us - 5th (168), 7th (225)

I think I'll just keep my picks, thanks.

Daryl Williams (4th round, 102 overall), cost us - 4th (124), 5th (161), 7th (242)

None of those trades are that bad honestly, Williams and Funchess have shown flashes and Bene looked really good before he destroyed his leg and couldn't recover physically.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

10 minutes ago, Manos said:

None of those trades are that bad honestly, Williams and Funchess have shown flashes and Bene looked really good before he destroyed his leg and couldn't recover physically.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The Bene trade wasn't bad. We only had to give up a 7th to move up about 20 picks and he was a good player until he broke his leg off.

Well have to wait and see on Williams and Funchess but we had to give up quite a bit in those trades for what we got. Right now, hate to say it, but Funchess looks like a bust.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What about the trade up for Daryl Worley?

7 hours ago, Nails said:

Could also trade our 1st for Joe Thomas/Staley, and those teams' 2nd and 3rd.  The Browns would still have 12 overall picks and 3 in the top 15 if so.  We'd then have Thomas/Staley and 5 picks on day 2.  Just a thought.

If we did that I would throw my remote against the tv. Especially picking as high as we are

5 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

If we did that I would throw my remote against the tv. Especially picking as high as we are

Was a thought is all.  Absurdly unlikely, but it would have its pros.  No Fournette/Barnett/Peppers but Joe Thomas/Staley plus 2 DE's, a safety, a RB, and a TE in the first 3 rounds.  Not too shabby.

The Browns could have Garrett, Cam Robinson, AND their QB on 5 year rookie deals PLUS 9 ADDITIONAL picks over the remaining 6 rounds!!!!

14 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Owners approved it last December. 

That late third rounder for Josh Norman the Panthers are expected to get could be traded, as Gettleman has shown a willingness to do. 

LOL..."willingness"...now that's funny I don't care who you are...

Archived