• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't forget.. Comp Picks CAN be traded in 2017

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

No rather keep it. You can get good players still in the 3rd and 4th. 

Dont wanna pull another Devin Funchess move.

Could also trade our 1st for Joe Thomas/Staley, and those teams' 2nd and 3rd.  The Browns would still have 12 overall picks and 3 in the top 15 if so.  We'd then have Thomas/Staley and 5 picks on day 2.  Just a thought.

26 minutes ago, Nails said:

Could also trade our 1st for Joe Thomas/Staley, and those teams' 2nd and 3rd.  The Browns would still have 12 overall picks and 3 in the top 15 if so.  We'd then have Thomas/Staley and 5 picks on day 2.  Just a thought.

Joe Staley makes more sense. His contract isn't too bad. SF is just asking too much. I think a 2nd or really a 3rd is the market value. I mean Chandler Jones who is only 26 and one of the best pass rusher was traded for a 2nd and a crappy player. 

I would rather have Haden than Thomas. A low 1st or 2nd would be Thomas value. Cam Robinson or Ramczyk would cost a whole lot less. The real talk between the Browns would be to see if they want to trade up so we could trade down and add picks. 

Archived