• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the "Cam is a locker room cancer" talk.

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, truthjuice said:

Well if it's true:

1. Why didn't everyone involved get a one series suspension or punishment?

2. Is strip club visits only a problem on the road and not in Charlotte because last season Cam was pictured in a strip club on a Friday with a rapper and had a game on Sunday. 

3. He frequents them in Atlanta because in Atlanta, that's juts the thing to do. 

I really don't know what to believe, but Ron can't be mad over a club visit. I'm sure if that's the case, we would prob have video by now bc like you said, everybody has a camera phone. 

Yep. I am only saying what's out. There

and whether it's true or not we are all sick of it

i want a pro team who acts like a pro team. I don't need or pay for side shows

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

This is very true.

All of the above with the current circumstances in mind is why you don't bench your franchise QB over not wearing a tie. Rivera basically threw napalm on an already volatile situation.

Let's put this in an entirely different perspective. Same situation, Rivera benches Cam for the first series of the game as a penalty for no tie. Anderson goes in and doesn't throw an interception, but hands off twice and then throws an incomplete pass leading to a punt.

There would be nowhere near the firestorm there is now. And that's assuming that Anderson was going to be in for more than the first play of the game. Had it just been one hand off and then Cam goes in, no biggie. As a matter of fact, the narrative would be, "Here in Carolina, we hold all of our team members to a conduct code, no matter what."

What made the whole thing explode was the interception. Anderson throws, Tolbert inexplicably flubs it and a heads up play by the Seahawks and now we're at each others' throats.

Like I said, we're over reacting and turning on the team that gave us the best season we've ever had last year.

2 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Let's put this in an entirely different perspective. Same situation, Rivera benches Cam for the first series of the game as a penalty for no tie. Anderson goes in and doesn't throw an interception, but hands off twice and then throws an incomplete pass leading to a punt.

There would be nowhere near the firestorm there is now. And that's assuming that Anderson was going to be in for more than the first play of the game. Had it just been one hand off and then Cam goes in, no biggie. As a matter of fact, the narrative would be, "Here in Carolina, we hold all of our team members to a conduct code, no matter what."

What made the whole thing explode was the interception. Anderson throws, Tolbert inexplicably flubs it and a heads up play by the Seahawks and now we're at each others' throats.

Like I said, we're over reacting and turning on the team that gave us the best season we've ever had last year.

Taking your MVP off the field in any scenario over a tie in the midst of a down season, pick or no pick, especially with all the scrutiny Newton has been under throughout his career is simply put, stupid beyond words. There is no way around that.

Archived