• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the "Cam is a locker room cancer" talk.

Jeremy Igo

Has been a but of a buzz lately on how Cam is a locker room cancer. Most of you realize I am not a Cam homer, as TheRed can testify to. 

I can say without a doubt that Cam is not a locker room cancer. 

Anyone that says so is either a) clueless with no real sources or b) seeking attention. 

Of course, it could be both. 

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i guess you could say he really ties that locker room together

Well, whenever I hear about how Cam isn't liked I always think back to being in Dallas last year. Cam's mom was on the sidelines pregame. So many players came over and hugged her, including Kalil. To me that spoke so much to what they think of Cam. 

Inept coaching staff is the cancer

lack of vision and imagination and the ability to adapt a game plan based on live game situation(s) is the cancer

Cam getting his ASS beat like a human piñata by angry 300 pound men week after fuggin week while nothing is done or nothing is said by our coaching staff is a cancer

going in to every game with the same weak ass game plan and getting your ass handed to you ... and Rivera stands on the sideline and looks surprised is a cancer

taking two steps forward and five steps back as an organization every other year is a cancer

RIVERA and his half assed OC is the cancer.

But Cam didn't wear a tie so we're gonna focus on that as a priority. If Cam puts a fuggin tie on everything else will fall in to place....BELIEVE ME

12 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

But Cam didn't wear a tie so we're gonna focus on that as a priority. If Cam puts a fuggin tie on everything else will fall in to place....BELIEVE ME

Shannon Sharpe mentioned this in a video linked in a separate thread yesterday.  That a team struggles and a coaching staff is in disarray, so a player gets punished after a loss for "not wearing a tie" or "kneeling on his helmet".

I don't think Sharpe was pulling those kinds of things out of thin air.  He probably lived through some or most of them, so he knows what he's talking about.  Ryan Davis on NFL Network as well.  Also Louis Riddick on ESPN.  Each and every one a former player who thought it was a ridiculous joke considering that Cam was dressed to the nines, just without a tie.

Hell, a local sports anchor here on one of the local Altanta news telecasts had a story on Cam's "suspension" and after he was done, he said "Suspended for not wearing a tie... are you KIDDING me?"

In ATLANTA a sports anchor mocked Rivera punishing Cam like this.

The same ol' Cam Haters in this forum and in the national media will circle their wagons and defend Rivera on this and condemn Cam and toss out "Cam is a cancer" rumors, but we all know at this point that Rivera is the joke here and his "punishment" was pathetic.

There is a new rumor out there about Rivera not being happy about a strip club visit by Newton and his team mates while in San Jose 

i saw it and my first thought was really, were is the video because everyone has  a cell phone that can record these days 

my second thought was,  is that against the law if true

my third hope was for the love of god, if true, then the guy is not thinking about perception and he needs to

nfl players aren't choir boys but when the face of the franchise in this day and time, be careful. This isn't the old Noth Dallas Forty days when athletes could do whatever 

i honestly do not know what to think anymore this team is wounded by injuries and quite possibly the most incompetent PR team in the league and not the brightest coaching staff 

it's hard enough going from the super bowl to the toilet bowl without all this other negative crap

13 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

There is a new rumor out there about Rivera not being happy about a strip club visit by Newton and his team mates while in San Jose 

i saw it and my first thought was really, were is the video because everyone has  a cell phone that can record these days 

my second thought was,  is that against the law if true

my third hope was for the love of god, if true, then the guy is not thinking about perception and he needs to

nfl players aren't choir boys but when the face of the franchise in this day and time, be careful. This isn't the old Noth Dallas Forty days when athletes could do whatever 

i honestly do not know what to think anymore this team is wounded by injuries and quite possibly the most incompetent PR team in the league and not the brightest coaching staff 

it's hard enough going from the super bowl to the toilet bowl without all this other negative crap

Well if it's true:

1. Why didn't everyone involved get a one series suspension or punishment?

2. Is strip club visits only a problem on the road and not in Charlotte because last season Cam was pictured in a strip club on a Friday with a rapper and had a game on Sunday. 

3. He frequents them in Atlanta because in Atlanta, that's juts the thing to do. 

I really don't know what to believe, but Ron can't be mad over a club visit. I'm sure if that's the case, we would prob have video by now bc like you said, everybody has a camera phone. 

Archived