• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lazy, just lazy.

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i actually would not complain if we did it.

Yes I agree. 

Fans are not going to like it but corner is still strongly a "need". Bradberry and Worley have been playing well but you need more than two corners. Look at teams like Denver and NYG. You don't want to be us again this year or Green Bay. 

2017 has a very good class of corners. I would not be surprise or hate it if we go CB in the first. 

You cant blame Gman for taking a CB high in the 1st. You can blame him for taking 3 corners in the past draft though. There's a difference in a first round talent and mid rounds. 

33 minutes ago, davos said:

Not trying to be a Washington homer but Budda Baker (S) and John Ross (WR) are both appealing.  Those two are why they have a shot at the national title.  Budda Baker has incredible in-game speed and quickness.  Smaller side but that hasn't stopped Mathieu, Earl T, etc.   

At WR, John Ross is along with Corey Davis as being for sure impacts on offense in the NFL.  Similar to how the likes of Beckham, Shepard, and Landry looked coming in.  They just seem to have an it factor and can actually sneak or juke past defenders then catch in stride.  Something this team still doesn't have outside of Ginn (sometimes).  

Ross is a stud. Sidney Jones too. 

55 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I want a vet CB. Not another god damn draft pick.

Sign South Carolina native and alumi Stephon Gilmore to good contract opposite of Bradberry.  Boost the Offense in this draft with a stud in 1st round.  can get corner depth middle of draft if needed.

I don't think CB is going to be anywhere near the top of our shopping list.  We got too many fans that think every player is NFL ready.  I think you are going to see in 2017 that Bradberry and Worley are going to be much better.  Unless there is a Patrick Peterson type CB I seriously doubt we touch CB in the first couple rounds.

If we do running back.  Please Please not shifty running backs.  Give me strong beastly type of RB.

Wouldn't mind a safety and we definitely need to address the OL.

AND CHANGE THE F-ING OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

Archived