• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fournette declares for the 2017 NFL Draft

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

I want fournette 

Pull for the Jets tonight and next week against the 49ers.  I've seen multiple mocks with them taking him and it hits the heart like seeing another guy in high school making moves on a girl you're vibing with before you get a chance.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lol for years people bitch about drafting RBs but now want a RB. Classic 

#1 offense in the league in 2015 by running more than anyone, over 50% of the time.  Biggest freak that's ever played the game at QB.  Relatively old, injury prone RB with a monstrosity of a contract on the roster that can be cut.  Generational talent in Fournette.  No one could possibly not want.

Just now, Nails said:

#1 offense in the league in 2015 by running more than anyone, over 50% of the time.  Biggest freak that's ever played the game at QB.  Relatively old, injury prone RB with a monstrosity of a contract on the roster that can be cut.  Generational talent in Fournette.  No one could possibly not want.

Terrible Oline to play behind and its a passing league. 

I'd be ok with Fournette being the pick if he's available, but I also see the rationale of waiting until the second round for a RB, with the position being loaded. I do know that we have to take some OL prospects in this draft, and we need to take one within the first 3 rounds. We have to take a chance, because we cannot go into the next season with the same OL.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Terrible Oline to play behind and its a passing league. 

Oh, believe me, if a generational OT like Joe Thomas was available it would have been tough to take him over Adian Peterson too.  But I'd rather have the older, wiser Thomas for one of our 2nd day picks and whatever else on either side of the deal along with the next Peterson in Fournette than a project reach at OT and a mediocre back.

Archived