• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fournette declares for the 2017 NFL Draft

Jeremy Igo

The RB depth this class is really intriguing, being there's a lot of low 1st rounders to high 2nd rounders, but I don't see much sure fire picks in rbs. Sure, there's talent, but it's like having a lot of mediocre WRs (Panthers) and consider that an abundance.

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Why do people keep suggesting matt Kalil?? he is garbage. if the Vikings want think enough to resign him as bad as there line is why should we??

I am not disagreeing with you on Kalil not being one of the best in the NFL, but I am positive he is better than Oher and Remmers.

At this point, I am willing to take baby steps. Chandler < Bell < Remmers < Oher < Matt Kalil.

Who knows! If Gettleman continues to take these baby steps at upgrading the OT position, then we may have a franchise OT by Gettleman's 10th season as the Panthers GM. 

As for Fournette, Stewart is not a weakness for the Panthers. I would much rather trade down for more picks then waste another 1st round pick on a back up player.

Have we not learned to stop neglecting positions of need for half a decade or more?

55 minutes ago, Manos said:

Am I the only one not sold on Fournette? Maybe I am putting too much stock into the Alabama games but him getting completely shut down twice really gives me pause when we are talking about a top ten pick.

Alabama is Loaded with a Capital L baby, not to mention the QB play at LSU has long been a joke to prevent the D from staying honest.

this rb class reminds of the WR when we got Benji

Watkins, Evans, and Odell were all top 15 picks. 

Fournette and Cook could both easily go top ten. 

If we don't draft one of them we're probably drafting a RB in rounds 2 or 3- this year is stacked at RB

Archived