• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fournette declares for the 2017 NFL Draft

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Why do people keep suggesting matt Kalil?? he is garbage. if the Vikings want think enough to resign him as bad as there line is why should we??

I honestly wouldn't mind him at a SUBSTANTIAL discount in the Remmers swing backup role if Remmers is gone.  But to think we should trust him to play, and play well, at LT, to protect our franchise who most outsiders already loathe?  There's a clinical word for such thinking-Nutty.

Do want.  But also if cant get... give me Dalvin Cook, Royce Freeman, or D'onta Freeman. Chubb's injury history scares me.  There are a lot of good backs in this years draft.  I can't see a top 10 tackle in this draft.  Maybe if Cam Robinson didn't have baggage.  personally if you can't get a Stud DE or CB or SS.  I would say trade down into the teens pick up another 2 picks.  Draft your BPA available and address RB in the 2nd-4th rounds.

With the running back class being stacked and us having a high pick, this is the year we have to draft a running back. Stewart obviously isn't getting younger and can't play a full season and the stuff obviously doesn't think much of CAP. We have to get that #2 running back (and future Stewart replacement) and get back to Panthers football. We have to have a guy that can take the pressure off of Cam. Address the running game and the offensive line. Those should be the top priorities along with DE in the offseason

6 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

There are no offensive tackles worth taking in the first round of this draft. I want a DE or RB

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Fournette/Barnett barring a headbanging win streak to end the nightmare.  Maybe Peppers if available and Eric Berry is not a Panther or Garrett in the bone inducing possibility that we have the top 5 pick and the others take QBs.

33 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

There are no offensive tackles worth taking in the first round of this draft. I want a DE or RB

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I agree that there is no way we should be taking an OT where we will be picking but Cam Robinson is definitely worth taking in the mid to late 20s.

Archived