• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: Bradberry is better than Norman

Jeremy Igo

I don't agree. Bradberry is no where near as good as Norman. Not even remotely as much of a playmaker or tackler. Josh Norman is like a WR with regards to his ball skills. Is Bradberry better than rookie Norman? Maybe. I'll give you that. But he ain't 2015/2016 Josh Norman and I honestly don't even think it's close. 

On 12/5/2016 at 11:47 AM, GoobyPls said:

Ah yes PFF the holy grail, the be all and end all.

This is why you can't trust this website. Go watch any games and see how offensive coordinator scheme are avoiding Norman.

I like Bradberry, but QB's picking on Worley all game makes it easier for him I'd imagine

2 hours ago, JARROD said:

I think what can't be measured is the attitude and confidence he bought the defense and us,..

Bradberry doesn't have that fire. And Josh in Washington doesn't have that fire either-- that was extinguished by Gettlemen.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He has that Gamble feel to him. I like his quiet, methodical approach. I feel he'll be that quiet type of corner and excel at it.

Now, I don't know if he'll ever be on Norman's level, because corners with that type of skillset don't grow on trees, but he's got potential to be real solid and make a name for himself when he gets confident.

On 12/5/2016 at 2:17 PM, pantherclaw said:

Keeping Norman would have helped? 

Can he play LT?

Seriously, we'd still be a losing team with Norman here.

Maybe we would have addresed the o-line instead of drafting 3 cbs if we kept Norman for the season.

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Well, tell me how many rookie tackles are tearing up the league this year.

Wouldn't of been been worth the cost to trade up but one of the best RT in the NFL this year is a rookie.  Titans kid has been playing well. 

Archived