• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: Bradberry is better than Norman

Jeremy Igo

That's fantastic I truly do mean that but where is the rest of the draft?

Oh that's right this is Dave's Cam draft where literally only 1 player comes out of that draft as an NFL player....shyyyyte son wasted #1 again on a DT who is where...honestly what's his fugin name has he done anything?

1st round pick /fart just wasted like dat 

To me, whether or not one is as good or better than the other is not the point

it was an unnecessary disruption for a team that already had bigger problems 

the point is a proven valuable commodity who wanted to stay got  jettisoned with no compensation, that the draft then came with a zoo trying to find a replacement, and then that draftee fitting in 

it looked like and feels like dick wagging and it's not like this panthers team has so few holes it can give away an all pro for  nothing and waste 3 draft picks on cbs

for the veterans of this team who saw Gross, smith, Williams before Norman, it isn't a good look

That's fantastic I truly do mean that but where is the rest of the draft?

Oh that's right this is Dave's Cam draft where literally only 1 player comes out of that draft as an NFL player....shyyyyte son wasted #1 again on a DT who is where...honestly what's his fugin name has he done anything?

1st round pick /fart just wasted like dat 

I think it's way to early to judge a draft that just happened this year. Butler may very well pan out and Worley looks okay for a rookie. Sanchez and sandland picks look bad though but late round I guess

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

PFF is so overrated in my opinion. Its kind of hit or miss, they can be very accurate or just gimmick stats. James bradberry isnt better than norman. They have jalen collins ahead of rhodes and norman lol.

I think its alot of BS to be honest, they had cliff avril ranked about 20th at his position when hes probably been playing the best out of any 4-3 DE ive seen this year. 

2 minutes ago, RussB said:

PFF is so overrated in my opinion. Its kind of hit or miss, they can be very accurate or just gimmick stats. James bradberry isnt better than norman. They have jalen collins ahead of rhodes and norman lol.

I think its alot of BS to be honest, they had cliff avril ranked about 20th at his position when hes probably been playing the best out of any 4-3 DE ive seen this year. 

Don't you have some Cowboy jersey to be dusting off after next week or something?

17 minutes ago, RussB said:

It's just THEIR ranking based on THEIR criteria. It's just one measure.

It sure beats "welp but I tink dis wai"

The "feels" is bullshit and no one worth a poo cares what rankings random ass fans come up with.

If you have a system in place feel free to let us know how you grade it and we can discuss.

Even something simple as regular stats.....tackles, PBU, Int...

But no it isn't stupid or overrated it's just one of many systems to measure performance. Then random emo kids either cry when it doesn't show what they want or brag too much when it does...either way it's not the resource that's the problem is the man children.

4 hours ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

I think it's way to early to judge a draft that just happened this year. Butler may very well pan out and Worley looks okay for a rookie. Sanchez and sandland picks look bad though but late round I guess

You didn't realize draft picks only have one year to prove they're not busts?

Archived