• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: Bradberry is better than Norman

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

one of the highest rated defenders called out PFF the other day.  Said there is no way they could grade tons of plays they do.  Which is true.  It is easy when guys are in clear one on one.  But on lot of plays all it does is take one blown assignment and it confuses what everyone else was suppose to do

Norman is actually having a really good season outside of the holding penalties. Dez only had 3 catches for 30 yards and was trying to avoid Norman at all cost. 

People are holding plays that that never happened against him. That's like me bringing up Brian Quick burning Bradberry twice for long plays but Keenum over throwing him both times.

Wow it made it page 4 with no cpk appearance???? I'm waiting for the usual rant about how bradberry sucks and doesn't make a play on 1 foot with 3:45 left in the 417th quarter with the moon aligned with Jupiter. Oh yeah and how luke was fired up at bradberry like he mentioned with certainty in the game day thread

Just now, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Man how great would it be to have Norman and Bradberry at corner? While we are at it...we could have Capt in the nickle, Mitchell at SS, and a Greg Hardy in his prime. Yeah...we can't always get what we want though. 

man, imagine how good this team would be with luke, jno, kraken, gross, smitty, cam, TD, kalil, and munnerlyn

oh wait, that was the 2012 team

Archived