• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: Philly Brown

Jeremy Igo

Philly Brown  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Philly Brown in 2017

• Keep him
    • Cut him

Philly Brown is a dime a dozen talent at the WR position. He hasn't improved since he got here. His ceiling isn't getting any higher. Replace him with a younger player and hopefully he will improve over time. To stay with mediocre players doesn't improve the team.

Just now, Promethean Forerunner said:

I don't think I've seen him in weeks.

I saw him last night get knocked off his route across the middle (which should have a drawn a flag cause it was over 5 yards down field ).  He looked like a rag doll flying thru the air. 

14 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

We'll see a lot of people wanting to cut Philly only because in this emotional state of a big Panther loss they want everybody except Cam, Olsen, Luke and TD purged from the roster, but Philly doesn't deserve to be cut

Fixed.  Can't leave Luke out of that equation.  :)  All in fun.  Not a poke.

For the record, I don't see how we cut Philly.  I would need to see this offense with a different coordinator before I could truly have an opinion on most of our WRs.  With that said, I feel very confidently that Tolbert and Remmers need to be shown the door.

I love Philly Brown. He's our best route runner. He's got some wheels. But mother fug, dude, learn to catch with your hands! If he can't body catch, then it's simply not a catch. And why does he jump unnecessarily every single time the ball comes his way?

Archived