• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyler Larsen , the next Norwell?

Jeremy Igo

Tyler Larsen looked better at center last night against a stout defense than Gradkowski had looked all year. It took an injury to discover this, just like it did with Norwell. 

Unfortunately, it is too little too late. The season is over. If the coaching staff had recognized this earlier the Panthers may still have a chance. Gradkowski's poor play definitely added to the losses. 

Should the coaching staff be criticized for not seeing it, or praised for eventually being forced to get it right due to injuries?

I personally wasn't surprised by Larsen playing well.  He was a high regarded Guard coming out of Utah State. Projected to be drafted anywhere between 3rd-5th round.   I was more surprised he's bounced around as he has and also being undrafted.  I do believe he could be the next Norwell.  Maybe a good fit for any guard or center position.  Trai Turner looked very well at RT.

2 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

If all healthy wonder who a LT Norwell, LG Laren, C Kalil, RG Trai Turner, RT Daryl Williams would look.   IMO that would be a road grading line. 

i don't want to wonder what norwell at left tackle looks like

44 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Tyler Larsen looked better at center last night against a stout defense than Gradkowski had looked all year. It took an injury to discover this, just like it did with Norwell. 

Unfortunately, it is too little too late. The season is over. If the coaching staff had recognized this earlier the Panthers may still have a chance. Gradkowski's poor play definitely added to the losses. 

Should the coaching staff be criticized for not seeing it, or praised for eventually being forced to get it right due to injuries?

GIF or it didn't happen.

Archived