• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 Fails in .8 Seconds

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He has been on cruise control all season, playing not to get hurt, ready to retire. Unfortunately, it has effected the whole team. 

Yup, that's a cancer - you see the guy next to you playing it safe so why should you put your body on the line? 

50 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

Yup, that's a cancer - you see the guy next to you playing it safe so why should you put your body on the line? 

Even more of one when the coach keeps activating that guy over a young guy who's still looking to make a name for himself.

Personally, I didn't have a problem with the play call. It was meant to be a quick easy completion to get DA in rhythm. I think that Cam was meant to be out for a series but that series turned into one play. Tolbert should've made that catch. But in either case; with DA starting, with Tolbert not making the catch and with the Int, our defense held and we only down by 3. The problems lies elsewhere. I think that a team takes on the personality of their HC and we play how Ron acts on the sideline. 

Archived