• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen doesn't mince words.

Jeremy Igo

I noticed there is a lot of finger pointing going on this season. People are baffled at how a team with the reigning mvp who was 15-1 comes out the season and essentially lays an egg. I don't think you can point at one aspect. Considering all the issues we had this year, we really weren't that far off from being a contender but as the saying goes," you are what your record is". The truth is good teams find a way to win the close games and also have the ball bounce their way as well. We are going to be fine. My biggest gripe is adjustments and why there is lack of. Not trying to turn this to a shula needs to go post but i don't get. We need to adjust to what the defenses are doing. A little more urgency in getting the plays out will go a long way.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:09 PM, thomas96 said:

The only guy on the field for the Panthers last night that was actually giving his all and putting in 110% effort all night was Ryan Delaire. I love that guy. He's a terrible football player with just about no talent but at least he f*cking cares and f*cking works his ass off. I'm disappointed in Cam this year. TD even took a play off on the Lockett TD run, he slowed up and if not it looked like he could've tackled him. The other guy who'd be out there giving his all unfortunately was on the sideline, giving Ron Rivera his all.

Mother fuccckker s a fighter, he was "clawing, with your fingernails for that inch".

I watched him specifically, he has more heart than anyone else on the field. Never stopped, never slowed, would hit the ground and bounce back chase the play.

On 12/5/2016 at 11:01 AM, truthjuice said:

Ginn made the play but Cam got him the ball. Had Cam kept looking at another option, there would be no play for Ginn to make. That was a joint effort. But okay, Cam does nothing right at the moment so we get it. Nevermind the fact that he's kept us in games or even remotely close. 

he didnt keep us in this game or remotely close and he never went back to Ginn ... so the x factor is still Ginn... should have went long to Ginn  10 more times he catches 5 and we win by 2...lol!

I don't necessarily Cam quits until he sees the bad playcalling , drop passes, and bad routes, plays not getting called in time, blown tackles..wouldn't you get frustrated and say to hell with it...I know Cam is not perfect by any means but he is playing with only greg, norwell, kahlil, ginn, olsen stewart the rest are just bodies on the field.

I agree. I am sure he is tired of the same Ole, same ole. He won't say it but he is perplexed that Shula is still here and that the GM refuses to invest in getting him real help on the offensive side. Pitiful online and 2nd rate receivers. I don't blame him, I would be passed too. This has been a very embarrassing year.

Sent from my SM-G925V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

9 hours ago, heel31ok said:

he didnt keep us in this game or remotely close and he never went back to Ginn ... so the x factor is still Ginn... should have went long to Ginn  10 more times he catches 5 and we win by 2...lol!

He did go back but attempts failed because he was not open..he was  arely open then when he got the td...seatle is not stupid you know.

Archived