• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen doesn't mince words.

Jeremy Igo

35 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I would rather Godfrey or Martin play in place of Boston, yes

Your premise is also flawed because it's been four years since Hurney left, so naturally some of his misses aren't going to be in the league

You think all of G-Man's busts will be in the league in four years? L O fuging L

You just discredited everything in this post by suggesting Godfrey or Martin play over Boston. I mean Boston has his bad moments, and Gettleman did have a big impact on this crappy season, but those two were so bad

Just now, heel31ok said:

Ginn made the play he was wide open Cam almost mused him...Ginn made the play...

Ginn made the play but Cam got him the ball. Had Cam kept looking at another option, there would be no play for Ginn to make. That was a joint effort. But okay, Cam does nothing right at the moment so we get it. Nevermind the fact that he's kept us in games or even remotely close. 

2 hours ago, rhyslloyd said:

I think it's the highs and lows thing.  We saw a different Cam last season when, for whatever reason, everything seemed to come together.  Now, when everything seems to be going against us, he is regressing in his play as well as his leadership.  He can't overcome it.  It's frustrating to see from your franchise, NFL MVP quarterback. 

Y'all wanted Cam to mature and take losing better.

Mission accomplished and lots of it.

I'm sure y'all are much happier now with beaten-down-just-take-your-loss-and-like-it Cam, right?

3 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

You just discredited everything in this post by suggesting Godfrey or Martin play over Boston. I mean Boston has his bad moments, and Gettleman did have a big impact on this crappy season, but those two were so bad

Godfrey as a veteran safety would not be any worse than Boston this season. Godfrey had a better sense for the ball. You're ignoring two valid points to attack one which is FAR from concrete in your favor.

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Godfrey as a veteran safety would not be any worse than Boston this season. Godfrey had a better sense for the ball. You're ignoring two valid points to attack one which is FAR from concrete in your favor.

Man I'm not a player homer I just see who sucks and who is serviceable. Boston can make some good plays but can be moved by a QB with time and good vision, so he is serviceable with a decent pass rush/corner play. It doesn't help when we have our big physical corners playing 10 yards off the ball instead of jamming them at the line. 

7 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I'm sure y'all are much happier now with beaten-down-just-take-your-loss-and-like-it Cam, right?

My mother always said be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. 

I said after he walked out of that NO a press conference: when Cam quits caring and taking losses hard, you get worried. 

1 minute ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Man I'm not a player homer I just see who sucks and who is serviceable. Boston can make some good plays but can be moved by a QB with time and good vision, so he is serviceable with a decent pass rush/corner play. It doesn't help when we have our big physical corners playing 10 yards off the ball instead of jamming them at the line. 

Boston is serviceable as a backup, no different than the people I mentioned. He is simply not starter-caliber. 

33 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

It's ok to be objective, sometimes.  Cam is entirely about highs and lows.  Posters like you are some of the worst -  looking for anyone who says something that could even possibly be construed as negative then desperately trying to make it that way.  Chill out, player.

3 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

It's ok to be objective, sometimes.  Cam is entirely about highs and lows.  Posters like you are some of the worst -  looking for anyone who says something that could even possibly be construed as negative then desperately trying to make it that way.  Chill out, player.

The guy is irrationally defensive of Newton being an Auburn guy.  He'd jump off a cliff defending Cam against the mildest criticism.  

Archived