• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen doesn't mince words.

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

How is tre bostons effort questioned ?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I don't understand the hate for him either.  He may not be the best but I definitely think he's trying.  I hear his name all the time watching the games whether it be for tackles or an interception.  I'm not going to rag on a guy for trying.  I wonder if he would be on people's list if the players around him actually gave a damn.

6 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Like you say, IF true, it may have something to do with his head coach making it clear he didn't give a poo that the entire league was trying to give him permanent brain damage.

During the NO game, he threw the TD to Ginn, he ran up and down the sidelines pumping the crowd up. if he didn't care would he do that? Also, during this game he was giving his oline a pep talk on the sidelines, would he do that if he didn't care?

I think that if you're going to be critical of Gettleman or Rivera to the point where you think that that one or both should be fired, then just go ahead and complete the unholy trinity and suggest that Cam should be axed too, because it's not like he's having his best year. 

I hope that at least a few of you get my point.

Just now, The Lobo said:

At least give me this: do you think it's Cam?

I don't see a lack of effort from Cam.

I do see a lack of fun.

I think this season has beaten him up both physically and mentally,  and I'm certainly not the first person to say that. Doubt I'll be the last.

38 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

If that's true, what do you think happened for Cam to be like that? He hates to lose, we all know that, it would take something extreme to make him feel like that. (at least to me anyway)

I think it's the highs and lows thing.  We saw a different Cam last season when, for whatever reason, everything seemed to come together.  Now, when everything seems to be going against us, he is regressing in his play as well as his leadership.  He can't overcome it.  It's frustrating to see from your franchise, NFL MVP quarterback. 

54 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Some people think its a failure on Cam's part when receivers drop TD passes and would rather run shitty routes and commit OPI rather than get open to catch a TD.

Usually the same people over and over and over.  They are enjoying this year so much.

This! Cam has done his job with what he has. When you're constantly giving everything you have and your receivers can't help you out a little bit, what do you expect? Make no mistake about it, Cam has not been himself but it's been on his back that we've been able to stay in games and even make a run. So let's talk about the people around him. This fan base does not miss an opportunity to sh*t on him. 

Archived