• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen doesn't mince words.

Jeremy Igo

bullshit Cam is the only reason we were in game last week and the only reason it was close for like two seconds yesterday

Believe what you want to believe, my friend. Cam has played like hot garbage the entire year minus one or two games. Some of that is because of shitty coaching and players around him, but guess what that has done for his attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

20 minutes ago, countryboi said:

bullshit Cam is the only reason we were in game last week and the only reason it was close for like two seconds yesterday

Some people think its a failure on Cam's part when receivers drop TD passes and would rather run shitty routes and commit OPI rather than get open to catch a TD.

Usually the same people over and over and over.  They are enjoying this year so much.

Not going to bother reading all these threads, just looking through the thread titles on the first page I can see what is awaiting behind the next click.

This just sucks. FO from top to bottom should be sitting on a very warm seat. No more free passes.

Just now, The Lobo said:

If that's true, what do you think happened for Cam to be like that? He hates to lose, we all know that, it would take something extreme to make him feel like that. (at least to me anyway)

Like you say, IF true, it may have something to do with his head coach making it clear he didn't give a poo that the entire league was trying to give him permanent brain damage.

Archived