• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone talk me down....

Jeremy Igo

Bash everyone until no hope is left, and say the exact same poo that we knew would all happen 5 games ago.  Well done Zod.  People get bashed for being negative here and it's bullshit.  Nowhere else in life, except for having children is there unconditional love, but voice your opinion on Cam, Luke, Ron, Gentleman, Jerry or anyone else and you're a new fan or a complete idiot because you don't know the game like Mr Scott, or your football doesnt face the right way because you're not a travelling sales man that is by the way super f-ing awesome at pumping panthers fans up.  Haven't read any of those nice pooping stories this year though. When will PU come back Igo?

6 minutes ago, BuckNaked said:

Bash everyone until no hope is left, and say the exact same poo that we knew would all happen 5 games ago.  Well done Zod.  People get bashed for being negative here and it's bullshit.  Nowhere else in life, except for having children is there unconditional love, but voice your opinion on Cam, Luke, Ron, Gentleman, Jerry or anyone else and you're a new fan or a complete idiot because you don't know the game like Mr Scott, or your football doesnt face the right way because you're not a travelling sales man that is by the way super f-ing awesome at pumping panthers fans up.  Haven't read any of those nice pooping stories this year though. When will PU come back Igo?

Are you PantherUnited?

BTW, I wouldn't worry too much about getting bashed for being negative around here for the rest of the season. I have a feeling it will be pretty prevalent moving forward. 

20 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Are you PantherUnited?

BTW, I wouldn't worry too much about getting bashed for being negative around here for the rest of the season. I have a feeling it will be pretty prevalent moving forward. 

Oh, there's reason to be negative.  It just helps if you actually know what to be negative about.

A pretty solid portion of the negativity doesn't rise above the level of "(insert name here) sucks".  If that's the best you got, meh.

8 hours ago, BuckNaked said:
11 hours ago, Montsta said:

You know I'm not panthers united,  I have 20 comments in almost 6 years.  Does that scream PU to you mod, from LA that hates every Panther fan in Charlotte because you're not here?

I'm not from LA, I'm from the Bay Area. 

And when have I ever shown a dislike for Panther fans living in Charlotte, or anywhere else for that matter?

Archived