• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone talk me down....

Jeremy Igo

Slew of injuries, team wasn't good even when healthy, probably won't run Cam much, wrong mix of players on offense to execute the offense, defense is too young on the back end, many of the players are not that bright nor aware of the situation and circumstances of any given play, our team blows it's timeouts desperately trying to avoid delay of game, our OC is incapable of making adjustments, our HC thinks we need an early lead to win and if we don't get it he doesn't have a plan, Cam has been hit more times than a pinyata to the point where he doesn't even enjoy playing anymore, bup bup bup, we can't run well enough against teams with decent size up front, RR doesn't know how to manage games, and many of our players have not been coached properly or are slow learners.

On the other hand Seattle is nowhere near as good as they've been in the past few seasons, Their o-line has been greatly diminished, and that could lead to big problems for Wilson.  

26 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

A piece of my psyche is trying to get excited about the prospect of a late season run and the playoffs.

Please give me reasons this won't happen.

O line

or lack there of

14 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

If the Panthers win tonight can i get excited?

YES!!

and sadly....I am dreaming too

Relative to the playoffs, the Panthers are starting the same players at 5 positions on offense, and 3.5 on defense, depending on base set. 

They're playing a team coming off an embarrassing, at home, in primetime, needing a win to stay in good playoff position.

The team knows where the season is going and doesn't care anymore.

Cam Newton does not want to get out and play behind this line, and with good reason.

The NFL is in its death spiral.

The Panthers blew their chance to win a Super Bowl when it still mattered. 

Cam will never reach those heights again.

Nothing you ever want to happen will.

Existence itself is a cosmic joke.

Consciousness is an illusion

Happiness is just an adaptation

Embrace the darkness.

19 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Oher, kalil, and Gradkowski on IR.  if you think this O-line will hold the Seahawks, then I need what your having.  cam is about to get killed unfortunately.

this game is going to get ugly. I can already see the narrative for tomorrow's hot takes and mainstream spots talk:

SEAHAWKS DOMINATE REESTABLISH THEMSELF AS NFC POWERHOUSE WITH THROTTLING OF PANTHERS

CAM NEWTON HAS HORRIBLE GAME (no mention of horrendous OL play or playcalling) SULKS ON SIDELINES AND AVOIDS HARD QUESTIONS IN PRESSER. ARE HIS BEST DAYS BEHIND HIM?

Archived