• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At least we aren't the Rams

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

I'm sure this is all just a setup for a future Hollywood Blockbuster: Miracle in Inglewood: Nine Wins in '19

9 wins?  Hell, that'd be Fisher's best season in damn near a decade. The last time he managed that was back in '08 in Tennessee.

His records with the Rams?

7-8-1, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9, and currently 4-7.

How in the hell do you not get fired for that, much less actually get an extension? Likely looking at five consecutive losing seasons. Seriously, if I was a Rams fan and that type of performance got a coach extended, I'd be fuging done.

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

9 wins?  Hell, that'd be Fisher's best season in damn near a decade. The last time he managed that was back in '08 in Tennessee.

His records with the Rams?

7-8-1, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9, and currently 4-7.

How in the hell do you not get fired for that, much less actually get an extension? Likely looking at five consecutive losing seasons. Seriously, if I was a Rams fan and that type of performance got a coach extended, I'd be fuging done.

My best guess is that the move to LA and Jared Goff bought Fisher a few more years. He got the extension for the sake of continuity and that Fisher's future is tied to Goff's. Even then, it's a move that will test even the most patient of Rams fans. 

Archived