• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fuel to the Offensive (lack of) Fire

Jeremy Igo

I am all for a revamp of the offense.  Replace all the coaches. O-Line, RB, QB and OC and leave the WR alone.  Actually might not be a bad idea to promote R. Proehl to OC.

Thoughts on RP being our OC?  I would bet he would have more energy and be more innovative than Shula.  After all he was apart of the Greatest Show on Turf.  

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Remember, the Panthers promoted John Matsko to help Shula out this year. He went from OL coach to "running game coordinator". Thats right, the Panthers offensive coordinator has more time than most to game plan successfully. 

Move Matsko back to the OL coach and bring in Norv Turner as the assistant coach for the Offense.

30 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I am all for a revamp of the offense.  Replace all the coaches. O-Line, RB, QB and OC and leave the WR alone.  Actually might not be a bad idea to promote R. Proehl to OC.

Thoughts on RP being our OC?  I would bet he would have more energy and be more innovative than Shula.  After all he was apart of the Greatest Show on Turf.  

Thinking objectively Proehl has not had very impressive results developing anyone. just being honest. everyone loves him but bitches about the receivers.

Archived