• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers making moves again!

Jeremy Igo

IIRC this guy is actually kind of decent at least as far as practice squad players you can sign in November.

Now I have zero expectation for this guy to ever even be on the 53 man roster, much less get meaningful CB snaps, but he could eventually do so. He was average as a nickel for the Cowboys a couple years ago.

Just now, Bartin said:

IIRC this guy is actually kind of decent at least as far as practice squad players you can sign in November.

Now I have zero expectation for this guy to ever even be on the 53 man roster, much less get meaningful CB snaps, but he could eventually do so. He was average as a nickel for the Cowboys a couple years ago.

that's what you probably said about Mike Remmers.  And look AT big Mike now!!!  Mike Remmers is Mr OT.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

that's what you probably said about Mike Remmers.  And look AT big Mike now!!!  Mike Remmers is Mr OT.

I know you're messing around but if this guy is ever as good at CB for us as Remmers is at OT(good backup, below average starter) then we got a damn steal.

25 minutes ago, Bartin said:

I know you're messing around but if this guy is ever as good at CB for us as Remmers is at OT(good backup, below average starter) then we got a damn steal.

No doubt.  If you can find a bandaid this time of year to insert and function it is a steal.   Remmers was great when asked to be was needed back then....we just kept asking him to be more than he was. 

Problem when coaches do that is we the fans start to dislike the dudes.  But big picture you got to love it when guys step up out of nowhere and get it done 

Archived