• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Seahawks could be flexed

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll let you know as soon as your opinion matters.

Your lack of football insight is laughable. But then that should be expected from somebody who "only comes here to troll positive people" anyway (and whines and cries when they get trolled back).

HAHA, way to detract away from your dumb ass statement yourself.  "Football Historian" looks like I got under your skin again.  My work here is done.  Carry on "Football Historian."  I'll give you a call when I need to know more about "good" offensive lineman like Mike Remmers.  

KbiG5xl.png

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

HAHA, way to detract away from your dumb ass statement yourself.  "Football Historian" looks like I got under your skin again.  My work here is done.  Carry on "Football Historian."  I'll give you a call when I need to know more about "good" offensive lineman like Mike Remmers. 

Under my skin?  Nah. Knowing what you're like, I'm sure you wish you could.  And I've already shown I can get under yours :)

But here's your problem on that front: I only worry about the opinions of people I respect.  You don't qualify, dude.  And especially not when it comes to football opinions.

I doubt you've ever even watched Doug Free or heard of him prior to googling who the Cowboys right tackle was.  For the record, the Cowboys weren't all that high on him before and at one point considered letting him go.  Right now he's benefiting a lot from talent around him, but he's still far from anything special.

And that's the thing.  Outside of googling names, your football analysis pretty much never goes any deeper than "this guy sucks", "that guy sucks", "everybody we have sucks and everybody on every other team is perfect".  You don't know jack about blocking schemes, offensive systems, defensive alignments or much else.  The people who do understand those things are the people whose opinions matter to me.

Talking to someone whose knowledge is that weak doesn't exactly make for challenging, stimulating football discussion (jerking your chain, maybe, but that gets boring after a while too).  You trying to look like a big deal by criticizing everybody else is your thing, and frankly it's kinda dull. 

Sooooo no, I'm not worried about your opinion.

Feel free to try and come up with a witty comeback that'll fall flat. I'm sure that's easier than actually learning about the game.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Under my skin?  Nah. Knowing what you're like, I'm sure you wish you could.  And I've already shown I can get under yours :)

But here's your problem on that front: I only worry about the opinions of people I respect.  You don't qualify, dude.  And especially not when it comes to football opinions.

I doubt you've ever even watched Doug Free or heard of him prior to googling who the Cowboys right tackle was.  For the record, the Cowboys weren't all that high on him before and at one point considered letting him go.  Right now he's benefiting a lot from talent around him, but he's still far from anything special.

And that's the thing.  Outside of googling names, your football analysis pretty much never goes any deeper than "this guy sucks", "that guy sucks", "everybody we have sucks and everybody on every other team is perfect".  You don't know jack about blocking schemes, offensive systems, defensive alignments or much else.  The people who do understand those things are the people whose opinions matter to me.

Talking to someone whose knowledge is that weak doesn't exactly make for challenging, stimulating football discussion (jerking your chain, maybe, but that gets boring after a while too).  You trying to look like a big deal by criticizing everybody else is your thing, and frankly it's kinda dull. 

Sooooo no, I'm not worried about your opinion.

Feel free to try and come up with a witty comeback that'll fall flat. I'm sure that's easier than actually learning about the game.

Holy God, what a novel.  

So, anyway "football historian", you're just another Huddle Slap Dick fan.  Just please, for the sake of everyone, stop acting like you're more knowledgeable then everyone else on here.  You're just another fan acting like they know more then everyone else about football.  1GJ0M09.jpg

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day "football historian."  

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Holy God, what a novel.  

So, anyway "football historian", you're just another Huddle Slap Dick fan.  Just please, for the sake of everyone, stop acting like you're more knowledgeable then everyone else on here.  You're just another fan acting like they know more then everyone else about football. 

More knowledgeable than everyone else?  Nah,

More knowledgeable than you?  Pretty much.

And thanks for proving my point with the deep response.

Archived