• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Seahawks could be flexed

Jeremy Igo

20 hours ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Not surprising. Seahawks are 5-0 at home this year and until last year were our personal house of horrors team. Not expecting Luke to suit up for that one and it could get ugly.

We didn't have Luke or Johnson last time we beat them in their house.. I don't see why we can't beat them if Luke isn't there.

2 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

We didn't have Luke or Johnson last time we beat them in their house.. I don't see why we can't beat them if Luke isn't there.

Eh, this is bad.  He was a force in that game in Seattle.  He had 14 total tackles in his first game back from injury.  

FYI, guys.  Please don't pie a person that clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.  It's like saying Trump gives facts and real information when he clearly doesn't the majority of the time.  

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Cool.  Let me know when Mike Remmers becomes as good as Doug Free.  "Football Historian."

I'll let you know as soon as your opinion matters.

Your lack of football insight is laughable. But then that should be expected from somebody who "only comes here to troll positive people" anyway (and whines and cries when they get trolled back).

40 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Eh, this is bad.  He was a force in that game in Seattle.  He had 14 total tackles in his first game back from injury.  

FYI, guys.  Please don't pie a person that clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.  It's like saying Hillary gives facts and real information when she clearly lies the majority of the time.  

FIFY :)

Archived