• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Seahawks could be flexed

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, mjligon said:

Yeah you fakes crowning the Seahawks can go pull your old 12th Man jerseys out of your closets. 

This needed to be said. All of the fools claiming we suck weren't here prior to last season. If anyone has learned anything since Fox was fired it's that this Panther's team is at it's best in November and December. The Falcons tank, the Bucs suck and New Orleans will generally just fall to pieces. 

26 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

This needed to be said. All of the fools claiming we suck weren't here prior to last season. If anyone has learned anything since Fox was fired it's that this Panther's team is at it's best in November and December. The Falcons tank, the Bucs suck and New Orleans will generally just fall to pieces. 

I was here last season, and many seasons before last.  Doesn't mean I'm not a realist.  We do suck.  

11 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I was here last season, and many seasons before last.  Doesn't mean I'm not a realist.  We do suck.  

You're a Tar Hole fan. The sky is always falling, as it should be. 

However, I'm an optimist and a realist. I recognize the deficiencies inherent however it hasn't stopped the Panthers from getting hot in the last quarter and a half of all of Cam's seasons. 

21 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

You're a Tar Hole fan. The sky is always falling, as it should be. 

However, I'm an optimist and a realist. I recognize the deficiencies inherent however it hasn't stopped the Panthers from getting hot in the last quarter and a half of all of Cam's seasons. 

Meh, don't root for UNC anymore.  When you get into Graduate school at a stellar University, you should start rooting for that University.  So, in essence, I root for the University of Oklahoma.  

Archived