• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone explain for me please...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, coralreefer_1 said:

That i cannot say. I dont care enough about this argument to research his pre-Panthers days. I only care about this team...and could not care less about what he did prior to joining this team.

But the window of progression and improvement is very different. For players....they are lucky if they get 10 years to make their name. Most dont even make it that long at this level. "Suits" however have a much longer timeline in this game ( by suits, i means coaches, coordinaters, anyone not in pads geting beat te fug up each week)

With that in mind...their timeline is very different. I never said he we a great coordinator. I did suggest however that based on the latest history of the team he has been the OC of....his trend is far more up than it is down in terms of his resume. ( you will note the psot i commented on was about his resume with previous schools). I know most dont like it because we are suckling...but as far as Shula is concerned....regardless of what WE feel...his stock is trending upwards. That doesnt mean we should keep him because im done with him also...but lets not deny the man his due. He didnt MAKE it...but he is just as much deserving of the credit we have had over the last few years as anyone

The only thing he did was added a couple of more read option plays gotten from Malzahn. .basically running same plays that Chud ran..nothing new thats why they chose him for continuity.  Thats why he is not good at adjustments..he is just riding the wave of his father but carolina is no Alabama ...They give you the axe once they see you are poo.

1 hour ago, Paintballr said:

Cam coming out and saying "we need something new"

Unfortunately Cam won't ever do that

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You want Cam to legimatelty tell the truth?

you give him the option of Shula vs a legit OL? You really think his biggest beef is going to start with Shula?

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Dave Gettleman intervening, as Rich McKay did with Shula in Tampa.

Understandably, this isn't too far-fetched. He's shown to be willing to get rid of people that hinder the organization from moving forward (Steve Smith's ego, DeLo's laziness, JNo's pricetag), so firing Shula isn't all out of the ordinary.

I REALLY hope it happens.

11 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

2nd and 10. 

4th quarter. 

Need to run the clock. 

You are without your starting and backup center. Your QB has taken a lot of hits this year. 

Saints show cover 1, 8 in the box, looking for run obviously. 

So this is the best you can come up with?

giphy.gif

You wouldn't happen to have Dave Gettleman's phone number or email address, would you?

Serious question.

Need to send him this tape.

That play call last year net like 5 to 8 yards easily, now it doesn't because the o line didn't get any improvements, receivers not name KB or Olsen can't beat man coverage. I know Shula is the huddle scape goat but personnel on the o line is the issue and has been since gross left, Wr a close second even though we've tried improving that area.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 5:51 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

2nd and 10. 

4th quarter. 

Need to run the clock. 

You are without your starting and backup center. Your QB has taken a lot of hits this year. 

Saints show cover 1, 8 in the box, looking for run obviously. 

So this is the best you can come up with?

giphy.gif

I thought the same thing as I watched it live, but then said fug it and took another shot haha

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, CRA said:

Isn't that what the power run game between the tackles is all about with Cam when we need yards? 

Cam has one those matchups his entire career. 

I'm not a big fan but that is what we have done for years near the goal or need a first down.  

I know people can't say a negative word about Greg but watch Olsen in that gif...the fact he tossed aside off the snap killed it from being a positive run 

first thing I noticed as well

sadly, this play comes down to execution annnd I sound like rivera pls kill me

Archived