• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone explain for me please...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

lol

yeah. Great idea. 

Isn't that what the power run game between the tackles is all about with Cam when we need yards? 

Cam has one those matchups his entire career. 

I'm not a big fan but that is what we have done for years near the goal or need a first down.  

I know people can't say a negative word about Greg but watch Olsen in that gif...the fact he tossed aside off the snap killed it from being a positive run 

Our offensive line SUCKS

our wide receivers are marginal, at best.

our running game consists of Stewart and cam...Tolbert cannot block or run the ball, yet our coaching staff believes he can.

our offensive coordinator's play calling is truly OFFENSIVE.

our QB is under siege constantly.

you add all of this together and you get your ass handed to you the majority of the time in the NFL.

10 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

I don't really get the Shula hate well I do but ..

Remember that 20 play drive that we had against the Chiefs ... that drive was a TD (or even a FG) away from being the most beautiful, beautiful drive

20 play drives don't happen often folks, ours was only like the 20th one since the 70's

The reason they don't happen is because teams in the modern era score faster than that. We get into a 4 minute offense with a 3 point lead in the 3rd quarter. 

Archived