• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton goal line sack is on him.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Great QB's see the field much quicker. That is an Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady TD 10 times out of 10. Cam has to improve in this area. 

I'm watching the clock on your gif.

Between the snap and Cam turning around into the backside rush he didn't see coming took 2 seconds.

"quicker"... lol

Damn people.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Great QB's see the field much quicker. That is an Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady TD 10 times out of 10. Cam has to improve in this area. 

Oh really? You don't remember the GB  game last year where Rodgers throws the ipad after seeing he missed a read for a TD?

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

Will you also be creating a thread on that insane throw, and catch with Ted, Jeremy? Or are negative Cam Newton threads the easier route? 

Here we go again. Any time a slight critique of Cam comes up you throw a fit. Cut it out. It's silly. You really need to take a step back and be less emotional about him. 

Just now, Rastlet said:

Oh really? You don't remember the GB  game last year where Rodgers throws the ipad after seeing he missed a read for a TD?

Well, obviously if Cam had just gone to the sideline and thrown an iPad, he would have been allowed to enter the "great" category.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Here we go again. Any time a slight critique of Cam comes up you throw a fit. Cut it out. It's silly. You really need to take a step back and be less emotional about him. 

Well if you could stop using any negative play as petty click bait, I wouldn't say anything. Be consistent brother.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Because Cam isn't critiqued near enough from coast to coast 24 hours a day.

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

Well if you could stop using any negative play as petty click bait, I wouldn't say anything. Be consistent brother.

Click bait! Click bait! Leave Cam alone! 

Or, it was a crucial play early that cost a touchdown. I feel like that is worth a look. 

Archived