• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton goal line sack is on him.

Jeremy Igo

I think Jeremy has a point it is partly on Cam though it also falls on multiple others as well. Im certain this play will be brought up in their film study. It is fair to criticize this play since it cost us points in what ended up a tight game. Now I didn't get to see that part of the game so I don't know how that drive ended, Im assuming with a FG, so if we get that TD the score would have been 27-20 later on and we wouldn't have had to worry about the Saints getting in FG range. Having said this the line needs to make their blocks and Shula needs to learn when to call runs and when not to.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

you could can easily look at this and see cam missed Dickson wide open. the reason why, obviously can be debated. you can do this on any bad play with anyone. It's not something Cam's been doing often, if that's the point of this thread. it's a slow season. probably not that many all pro subscriptions. meh. here's a click

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

On 11/19/2016 at 6:46 AM, TheRumGone said:

A lot of it has to do with him being a #1 overall pick and the most physically gifted qb the sport has ever seen. I agree it's ridiculous. But some of it has to do with that. Cam is expected to be great.

I am sorry but Luck and Stafford were both taken No. 1 overall and were expected to be far, far, far, far, far, far better than Newton.

If you go to a Colts board and say that even ONE sack was on Luck...the Board is likely to permanently ban you for criticizing their QB. On the Huddle we have Owner creating threads about it.

The only time last season that the Observer's readership even bothered to comment on ANY Panther's story was AFTER the SB lost. It was almost like the Carolinas don't give a crap about the Panthers when they are successful under Newton...almost like Newton's very own fanbase regrets his/the Panthers success...

Given what has happened in this election season...it is hard for me to understand why it is hard for SOME people to understand what the real issue is.

Archived