• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photo of the Night

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Good photo Jeremy but I have to go with this one..i thought this said it all..

Bigger than Football..this is why we were 15-1 last year..

CxhI90eWIAAPlt6.jpg

I respect Harper. Terrible in coverage here even for an old man but he fit in well with the guys here and was a great vet leader. Don't understand why we let him walk, even if we didn't want him starting.

2 hours ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

CxhI90eWIAAPlt6.jpg

Man, I still am amazed by my huge swings in reactions to Harper over the years.  Originally hated him and thought nothing but the worst (smitty hit is all you need to see).  When he signed, I groaned and thought this couldn't be good for the team. Then I grew to admire his leadership and mentor role he took.  Really started to like him as a player. 

But man... This picture speaks volumes.  Wish he was still her and could have closed out his career as a panther. 

3 hours ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

CxhI90eWIAAPlt6.jpg

Roman is such a cool cat.  I remember when we signed him and everyone was in shock cause we all hated him, then he tweeted a pic of himself in a Panthers uniform before he even got a real one.

In addition to Harper ... Brees shows a lot of respect for Luke.  In a recent interview, he talked about how Luke was calling half their plays before the ball was snapped and he is one of the best LBs in the league.  Called him the quarterback of the defense.  Both are some of the biggest students of the game ... and hardest workers.  As much as I dislike the saints, Brees is A-Ok.   

Archived