• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst 100 movies of the decade

Remarkably, I haven't seen any of these. WOOT! I'd credit my taste in film, but honestly I have to give some credit to Larry the Cable Guy. I hate him like poison and avoid everything he does like the plague (save for 3/4ths of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour movies). And since he was in like a third of these bombs, he made it that much easier for me to avoid them

I didn't think Babylon AD was bad either, it was too short and if they let the director do what he wanted I think the film may have been pretty great. Vin Disel wasn't super bad in it either. Dragonfly shouldn't be on that list, it is a pretty good flick. People hate Battlefield Earth but I never thought it was THAT bad (it wasn't good though).

Worst film I've ever watched is Freddy Got Fingered...

I didn't think Babylon AD was bad either, it was too short and if they let the director do what he wanted I think the film may have been pretty great. Vin Disel wasn't super bad in it either. Dragonfly shouldn't be on that list, it is a pretty good flick. People hate Battlefield Earth but I never thought it was THAT bad (it wasn't good though).

Worst film I've ever watched is Freddy Got Fingered...

I thought babylon was ok until the end...the ending was garbage and thats usually what can make a mediocre film into a bad one!

Archived