• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Of great importance.

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Puh-Cahn. 

but I always say Pee-Can Pie because that's the way my grandmother used to say it when she made them and you can't argue with Meemaw.

Well, my great grandmother kept a pee can under the bed, to avoid those long winter trips.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• People have been putting his name in the same conversations as hall of fame QB's for over a year now. Stop the madness. At this point he has to prove he's even a mediocre to average starter let alone very good or elite or in the company of hall of famers.
    • Bryce is not Brees. Bryce won't be able to do it like Brees.  Bryce can't be taught do do it like Brees. Size is only a part of the issue. It's actually the smallest part of the issue at the moment, because there is a mental disconnect with what and how he's supposed to actually do the job at a fundamental level. That is something that Brees never had to overcome. What is going on with Bryce is a regression combined with being a player with limited physical abilities/traits and i'm not sure how to deal with or overcome that. the hope is someone with limited physical ability/traits will have a solid enough mental game to compensate for what they lack physically. that somewhere, somehow they would find a balance. successful QBs find a way to make it work. With Bryce this season, there is nothing to balance out the negative aspects of him as a player. He physically and mentally struggles to see the field and he has lost the ability to process situations.  it's just not as simple as helping him find lanes because he's lost.
    • The media is all about their narratives. It makes more sense for them to just blame the Panthers organization than watch the tape and realize just how bad Bryce has been. Admittedly it's a lot easier when the organization is a complete dumpster fire, but two things can be true at the same time.