• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst... Bradberry is really good.

Jeremy Igo

We'd have significant cap space devoted to a guy who wasn't playing. Space that wouldn't roll over to next season like it will now.

You mean like we did with Greg Hardy ?

Different question, when's the last time a player has held out for a significant amount of time? I think Kam chancellor is the last person and It didn't last very long

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

8 hours ago, panthers55 said:

It was not a mistake drafting him. It was a mistake expecting him to start day 1. He should be a backup learning behind a seasoned vet so he could shine next year.

That is not very common with 1st rounders.

12 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

He wasnt a first rounder. He was 2 picks away from being a third rounder. Our first rounder has been a backup this year.

Yeah....I just realized that. I was wrong. still it's not that uncommon for draft pick to start. Norman started as a 5th round rookie. 

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

@CRA often comes off as a negative SOB to me, but I think he's got a pretty valid point about James not facing a QB who's going to and has the ability to take shots down the field the way Brees does. Tonight is going to be a great test of him. Hope the youngin' is up for it. 

Bradberry is a good at mirroring the routes and tracking the ball down. He ususally doesnt get beat flat out he is kind of like Luke always around the ball. 

7 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Bradberry is a good at mirroring the routes and tracking the ball down. He ususally doesnt get beat flat out he is kind of like Luke always around the ball. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bradberry fan. But it's accurate to say he's never faced a QB like he will tonight. If we don't get pressure (like we didn't the first game) then who knows how he will hold up. 

5 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bradberry fan. But it's accurate to say he's never faced a QB like he will tonight. If we don't get pressure (like we didn't the first game) then who knows how he will hold up. 

I hope we get pressure..  Everything depends on that. But there aren't a ton of corners that can cover well when their team gets no pressure on the qb

9 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I don't know why, but I have a feeling we win tonight.  I legit have ZERO reasons why.  But, I just feel it in my plums.  Got a nice bluish hue to em.  Getting ready to take em to the farmers market.  Special two plums for one.  

16 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I don't know why, but I have a feeling we win tonight.  I legit have ZERO reasons why.  But, I just feel it in my plums.  Got a nice bluish hue to em.  Getting ready to take em to the farmers market.  Special two plums for one.  

Yeah I think we are too, TBH. And I think Bradberry will be fine tonight. And I think it's all because our D-Line has started to get the pressure we were lacking. 

However......

I"m wrong about the Panthers often. 

Archived