• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst... Bradberry is really good.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Why in the hell would I want Bradberry to fail? You know who was a failure? Josh Norman his first few years here. Then he went and turned into a star and he walked for nothing. I'm telling you give it time and Gettleman will find a way to fug it up. If Bradberry ends up really good it won't be here for long. 

That's why i asked what you meant. I'm not sure how Gettleman can fug it up since it's his first year here and he's doing better than norman did as a rookie, but I know you have an ax to grind.

Some people in here..  Like CPK or the dude that keeps pieing you..  would rather have Bradberry fail so they could rub it in everyone's faces instead of cheering for the team. It's fugin stupid 

And we don't know how long Bradberry will be here until the situation plays itself out. He doesn't seem as self absorbed as norman was

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Why in the hell would I want Bradberry to fail? You know who was a failure? Josh Norman his first few years here. Then he went and turned into a star and he walked for nothing. I'm telling you give it time and Gettleman will find a way to fug it up. If Bradberry ends up really good it won't be here for long. 

How'd your prediction that he'd let Cam walk turn out again?

3 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I knew what you meant, if that makes you feel better.  

Just now, uncfan888 said:

That's why i asked what you meant. I'm not sure how Gettleman can fug it up since it's his first year here and he's doing better than norman did as a rookie, but I know you have an ax to grind.

Some people in here..  Like CPK or the dude that keeps pieing you..  would rather have Bradberry fail so they could rub it in everyone's faces instead of cheering for the the team. It's fugin stupid 

If Dave made a good pick he made a good pick and that's his job. But how much better would this team be with Bradberry AND Norman. That's what you call leverage. Then Josh might be forced to take less or if not at least his replacement would already be on the roster. I just hate the complete tear down of position groups. 

4 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Yep, our front seven had nothing to do with his success...

Reality check, our secondary is set for the future with a young gun at 21 than some 29 year old diva who would have cost us Turner, Short, Norwell, or Star.

Logic. Use it.

Oh come on.. not trying to derail the Bradberry thread, but Norman was NOT a product of the system. The secondary being amongst the worst ranking wise outright disproves this. He's no longer here but give the man his due. Christ.

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Butler. I guess you're blind.

Worley has played better than expected too. Get over it. 

No. It. Wouldn't.

Good god, you guys seriously don't get it. Norman has been getting carved up at Washington... but somehow it'd be different here? LULZ. Beckham and Green whipped him. So much for that contract. 

Without ANY pressure from our front seven, Norman right now would be someone's bitch every weekend.

I already explained to you before how Norman is having a pretty good season notwithstanding OBJ or Green (who amassed an appreciable amount of yards when Norman was not on the field).

He would have helped us without a doubt. No doubt whatsoever. Stop glossing over that fact.

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

Actually keeping Norman for a year, which certainly wouldn't guarantee a Super Bowl win this year and probably wouldn't have even guaranteed a playoff spot, absolutely would impact signing guys we do want here long term. That $15M will go a long long way to getting these guys signed. Keeping Norman a year could mean not being able to keep Turner long term. Is keeping Turner worth not having Josh just this year? Because Josh had no future here past this year if he stayed on the tag anyways.

No one player guarantees a Superbowl, I agree with you there.  Josh certainly would have made our secondary better though.  Irt keeping Turner, and our defensive tackles, that remains to be seen.  Gettleman has shown himself to be a hard negotiator (not a bad thing) and even if we do have the Cap space, I wonder if he will be willing to pay all of them what they think they are worth?  These guys could decide they can do better elsewhere, and try to get released as Norman did.  The future remains to be seen.  

Archived