• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst... Bradberry is really good.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

And then picture no Star, KK, or Turner.

Don't get me wrong, I think Gettleman has done a good job overall, so far.  But like anyone, he makes mistakes.  He could have kept Norman tagged for this year, still drafted Worley and Bradberry, without impacting our ability to sign any of those guys.  That way, we might actually see if they work out before letting Norman walk.  Norman and Bradberry, with Mcclain and Worley backing them up, would have been a solid group of corners with no long term impact on our salary cap.   And who knows, Norman might have actually made a big play against Tampa, or KC, or Denver, or the Saints.  Enough to have us at 4-5 or 5-4. 

Say what you want, but this season would be different with Norman on one side and Braberry on the other. It would have, and deep down in your soul, you know it.

Letting J-No play on the tag didn't have poo to do with KK, Star, or anyone else. That sleight of hand ain't working on me.

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Say what you want, but this season would be different with Norman on one side and Braberry on the other. It would have, and deep down in your soul, you know it.

Letting J-No play on the tag didn't have poo to do with KK, Star, or anyone else. That sleight of hand ain't working on me.

bingo

15 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Assuming he would have.

Prior to being tagged, he told Zod he'd hold out.  After the tag was rescinded, he said he'd have signed it, but would he really have done so?

I'm not convinced of that.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because as we all know, cornerbacks never improve. What you see in the middle of their rookie season is what they'll be their entire career.

Who said players never improve? 

My only point is in the NFL you can't just assume players will become what you hope they will and mark it as a fixed issue

so we can't say our secondary problems are now solved.  Maybe they will be.  Maybe some of the positions will be.  We don't know yet.  End of the year we will evaluate their progress...Thurs is another huge chance to show something.  KC game wasn't. 

So we don't know.  We may need a starting S or CB this offseason.  Can't check it off because we are working on a group this year 

Archived