• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Lee to IR

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I do realize that.  Also, realize Peppers has been compared directly to Shaq Thompson by NFL scouts (who played various roles on both sides of the ball in college too).  Lastly, I realize it was a joke.  Well, 99% joking and 1% serious as a heart attack. 

I just don't think you realize what Peppers does. He played SS most of the year, and only played LB when they lost their starter. He had never played LB before practices.

As a Michigan State man, I hate UofM. Which is why I still half heartedly hate Funchess. But Peppers is a special talent.

Shaq played a couple positions. Peppers has played 11 positions. That is talent. He is the ultimate play maker. We need one of those type players.

Peppers is going to win the Heisman, if there is a chance to grab him, you do so. Find ways to put the ball in his hands on Offense, and put him in the back end on Defense.

5 hours ago, stbugs said:

If we pick Peppers, ill be extremely disappointed 3-13 is probably the 3rd pick. We better get Garrett or the top OT.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

If we lose this thursday, I'm all for tanking this season and going 3-13 though no NFL player would do it.

If we could snag Garrett...holy crap we'd be unstoppable next year.

Still, if there's a path to the playoffs, it may be long and narrow, but I'll keep cheering on my team until there's no hope left.

Archived