• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Lee to IR

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

If we pick Peppers, ill be extremely disappointed 3-13 is probably the 3rd pick. We better get Garrett or the top OT.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This OT class is absolutely awful. Cam Robinson is the only 1st round OT and he is really a late 1st OT in every other draft. After that all you've got are a couple 2nd and 3rds then nothing. Bad year to be looking for one.

Traded a 4th rounder for a punter who is also the oldest player on the Panthers roster. The Browns ended up with Britton Colquitt and our pick. Now we are fielding a Punter they released when they signed Colquitt. Sorry, but Dave got fleeced by the fuging Cleveland Browns.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

That would totally be a Dave first round pick.  We could have Peppers back up Shaq

You do realize that Peppers has played 11 positions this year?

People harp on the fact we have no play makers. Then poo poo on a legitimate play maker.

58 minutes ago, stbugs said:

What? It's a 2018 pick. I'd bet we have a much better season next year if they're throwing in the towel on this year. That pick will likely be a later 4th round pick not even close to a late 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You gotta love how folks just throw stuff out there. Like there would be no one on a football forum that would be able to correct you.

The "I'm upset, and will say anything I can think of to show my displeasure" syndrome.

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You do realize that Peppers has played 11 positions this year?

People harp on the fact we have no play makers. Then poo poo on a legitimate play maker.

I do realize that.  Also, realize Peppers has been compared directly to Shaq Thompson by NFL scouts (who played various roles on both sides of the ball in college too).  Lastly, I realize it was a joke.  Well, 99% joking and 1% serious as a heart attack. 

Archived