• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Chiefs at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Quoting Parcells, 'you are what your record says you are'

from profootball reference

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/RiveRo0.htm

i think this tells it  I think Ron Rivera is a good man and an average coach but his downfall will be not upgrading his coaching staff and reinventing himself  he has to or the Panthers will be passed by

just like offensive stats  who cares  what matters is situation opportunity and execution  

imho what we have with Rivera we have and several p,athers have gotten a step slow quickly  same mistakes year after year  we all know it

It's not Rivera's fault that Dave gave him jv players on both lines and a rookie backfield. Rivera has done well with what he was given. Maybe we will move forward next year being out of cap hell and all. Guess we will see. 

16 hours ago, Snake said:

It's not Rivera's fault that Dave gave him jv players on both lines and a rookie backfield. Rivera has done well with what he was given. Maybe we will move forward next year being out of cap hell and all. Guess we will see. 

we are all very sad about this. 

I am just a believer in reading trends and adjustments for sustained success 

I do not believe Rivera can change his nature to get better. He will hold onto those who make him average vs those who could make him great out of loyalty 

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

we are all very sad about this. 

I am just a believer in reading trends and adjustments for sustained success 

I do not believe Rivera can change his nature to get better. He will hold onto those who make him average vs those who could make him great out of loyalty 

In all honesty who would have been a better choice?  

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol. JV players? First DG is to blame for not signing Short to a huge deal, now he's part of a bad DL.

Rational thought has left this forum. This is like arguing with a kindergartner about The theory of relativity.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Looking at your post they sure have. 

Archived