• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FlashForward

Jangler

Lost is a 2 to 3 season show. After the initial success ABC tried to squeeze as much as they could out of it and it's painfully obvious in a lot of episodes. I think I saw an interview with the writer and even they pretty much admitted to it(saying something like 'you can tell a story in different ways with different amounts of detail'). Well, they went into too much detail. There's so much fluff in the show that didn't add anything to the plot.

The creators/writers of Lost have always said that they planned for Lost to be 100 episodes.

The creators/writers of Lost have always said that they planned for Lost to be 100 episodes.

Well there has already been 103. Not including season 6.

But FlashForward is looking like it could be a good show. I have been trying to find another show since Lost will be ending this season. I tried out Fringe, but that show was nothing more than awful in my opinion.

I thought the second show was boring and terrible acting does nothing to keep me interested. This show might have one more episode in my future.

You know, the acting bothered me as well. But then I look back at the first few seasons of LOST and realized the acting wasn't stellar in those seasons either. It has improved as the cast members become more familiar with each other, so I am hoping the same thing for this show. It at least has me interested thus far.

I thought the second show was boring and terrible acting does nothing to keep me interested. This show might have one more episode in my future.

bad acting compared to two and a half men or bad acting compared to masterpiece theater?

I didn't have much to complain about acting wise, it is the writing that is drawing me in. Just like Lost did.

Archived