• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FlashForward

Jangler

Yeah it is. Cougar Town is also on tonight @ 9.3. If you liked Scrubs, you should like this, same humor.

hmmmm, but isn't it from a chicks point of view? Drooling over young dudes? The gf wants to see it. Me, dunno...

Did you guys catch the Oceanic Airlines billboard near the beginning of the show, when they were doing the stakeout? Kinda makes me wonder if this show is tied into Lost some how??? Like maybe the global passing out has something to do with the events on the Island....

Did you guys catch the Oceanic Airlines billboard near the beginning of the show, when they were doing the stakeout? Kinda makes me wonder if this show is tied into Lost some how??? Like maybe the global passing out has something to do with the events on the Island....

WOW!! now that's some smart thinking!! It was looking the net with nothing connecting the two shows other then some actors being in both?

WOW!! now that's some smart thinking!! It was looking the net with nothing connecting the two shows other then some actors being in both?

FlashForward is set further in the future than Lost is, so what if the cause of the mass passing out in FlashForward was the nuke being set off on the Island in Lost? I mean, the actor who plays Juliet in Lost, who is a Doctor, plays Olivia on FlashForward, who is also a Doctor. Also, Charlie from Lost is on FlashForward, and he was claiming to know what caused the blackouts......hmmmmmm. Its probably nothing, but it sure does make Lost geeks like myself think.

Archived