• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, No Shit!

Jangler

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20307835,00.html

Onetime reality-show star Victoria Gotti is finally admitting that her father, the former head of the Gambino crime family, was behind some of the most notorious murders in recent New York history.

"I loved the man ... but I loathed the life, his lifestyle," Gotti, 46, tells the CBS newsmagazine 48 Hours Mystery in an episode to be aired Saturday. "How can anybody worship that life? How could anybody think there was any glory in that life? … I would lie awake nights and cry. 'Is my dad gonna come home? Is he gonna go to jail again? ... Is he going to get hurt? Is he gonna get killed?' "

Thanks for telling me, I was never really sure.

someone is trying to get back in the spotlight......

The Teflon Don was considered "the man" when I was growing up. I know he ruined lives but there was something about him....kind of like Mike Tyson.....I know he beats up women and wants to eat people's children but even if he killed the Pope, I would still love the guy.

someone is trying to get back in the spotlight......

The Teflon Don was considered "the man" when I was growing up. I know he ruined lives but there was something about him....kind of like Mike Tyson.....I know he beats up women and wants to eat people's children but even if he killed the Pope, I would still love the guy.

he ate people's children?

Archived