• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry

The_Rainmaker

25 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Isnt the general consensus he played a good game yesterday, being his first game back.  I think he is solid if nothing else.  

The consensus from the team is that he was rusty. Had some good plays, but ultimately allowed the opposing team some life with a TD.

I do not believe the Rams targeted him until the 4th quarter outside of a deep ball that Bradberry was burned on. Thankfully, Keenum is no Brees and overthrew the ball. It appeared they were attacking Worley's zone more with success.

Bradberry versus a TERRIBLE QB was so-so. Seems way too early to get a sense of whether or not Bradberry will be good. Generally speaking he kind of looks like a stiff poor mans Chris Gamble, but Gamble had a sick backpedal. He doesn't look anything like Norman out there. Norman moves like a cat.

I need to see more to know. He has been gone for a while and it takes time to get back your skills. He needs to improve each week and make up for lost time. Rookies make mistakes plain and simple. If you don't bring in veterans you are choosing to live or die with your rookies.

Maybe off-topic but not really...

I thought it was kinda weird  

2015 Draft .... Thomas Davis announces the Shaq Thompson pick.

2016 Draft .... Chris Gamble announces the James Bradberry selection.

We use Panther alumni to bring in new blood that mirror the old blood ironically presenting the pick. 

Maybe it's been stated before but I just caught it as one poster said "Bradberry is going to be our next Gamble"... 

Archived