• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry

The_Rainmaker

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

These guys really don't get it

They just like being argumentative. It's not about football, it's about trolling. Or throwing out something controversial, just to get responses to troll at. To me, it's funny they think they are making the rest of us look bad. Winning at trolling = Winning at life.

Has Bradberry actually stopped a TD drive or 3rd down pass play this season in the 2nd half?

Reference the play for me. I am trying to find one. I know of several TD drives he has allowed, and some FG drives.

Was it for CJ Anderson on DEN's 1 REC TD?

What about the Vance McDonald TD?

Kyle Rudolph?

Only TDs I've seen Bradberry give up are vs. Torrey Smith and Kenny Britt. I'm trying to figure out how he's responsible for several TD drives considering that he was out fairly early in the ATL game until today vs LA.

He's also got a pick and 2 deflections in the SF game where he gave up a TD to Smith.

I'm also curious if he's held responsible for other TD drives if his other due to the fault of others... or if we are going to treat this the way the NFL treats Cam.

He's a second round rookie out of a small school who missed the past month with turf toe.

I'm not willing to anoint him the next Norman, and I'm not about to claim he's the next Haruki Nakamura.

Dude's playing well enough for a rookie DB, especially with the qualifiers listed previously. 

Hyperbole either way is premature at this point. Let's just be happy that we won today guys and worry about who's stupid some other day. 

28 minutes ago, Icege said:

Was it for CJ Anderson on DEN's 1 REC TD?

What about the Vance McDonald TD?

Kyle Rudolph?

Only TDs I've seen Bradberry give up are vs. Torrey Smith and Kenny Britt. I'm trying to figure out how he's responsible for several TD drives considering that he was out fairly early in the ATL game until today vs LA.

He's also got a pick and 2 deflections in the SF game where he gave up a TD to Smith.

I'm also curious if he's held responsible for other TD drives if his other due to the fault of others... or if we are going to treat this the way the NFL treats Cam.

He was responsible for pushing up on the flat if he read a screen pass against the Broncos. He was man handled all the way into the end zone. Boston had to get to Bradberry's responsibility and then Coleman had to come across the field to cover Boston's responsibility since Boston had to fill for the absent Bradberry.

A CB should never have been ran down the entire field on a screen play. He was a major reason for 3 of the big plays on that same scoring drive that resulted in a screen pass for a TD.

He was responsible for a few big plays to Diggs to set up the Rudolph TD.

Vance McDonald's TD was primarily impacted by Worley.

Bradberry was also responsible for a few of the big plays that set up the Falcons first TD pass. He actually stumbled and lost position on the TD. He was suppose to stay in his zone and pass the receiver off to Boston in the back of the end zone. That would allow him to play his zone in the corner of the end zone and have the coverage over the top Davis and the receiver who caught the pass for a TD.

Bradberry has been in on 6 drives resulting in a passing TD. He was directly responsible for a bulk of the TD drive or the TD on 5 of the 6 drives.

His best performance was the drive against the Rams where he gave up the TD. At least he made a play or two on that drive before it resulted in a passing TD.

He is a rookie. This liability is expected. He is not Ronnie Lott (I wish he was). He should not be starting, but he is because of the front office neglecting capable vet CBs.

2 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Thank you for underlining the fact he has not changed a game or a drive that mattered yet.

ok for christ's sake i know you're too stupid to understand this but i'm going to hit you in the head with it anyway:

you can't judge a corner or his game-changing ability on the metrics you're demanding people present. every snap that bradberry's receiver is not open and requires the quarterback to check down to someone else is a potential game-changing play. a lot of times the guys racking up interceptions are the ones getting thrown at because they're a liability. you probably know that, which is why you shifted the goalposts the instant someone brought up an actual game-changing play of the kind you required.

also: sample size

do us all a favor and go poo in your hand and play with it instead of sharing your worthless opinions on this website. although i am actually 80% sure this is a jeremy igo alt, in which case i salute your troll factor.

13 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

an actual game-changing play of the kind you required.

The play in the 49ers was garbage time. Hardly game changing.

So, if what you say were true, then how do the best CBs in the NFL continue to make game changing plays with FF, INT, tackles behind a screen to stop a first down, or tackles for loss against the run?

They make it happen on fewer targets.

A player who is targeted more should make more game changing plays with those opportunities. That is how the player keeps an offense from treating them like a liability, and then their targets go down.

If the player is being targeted a lot and failing to impact the game at a significant percentage, then they will continue to be targeted. You make the assumption that a player who is targeted a lot will always be targeted a lot. No. The player is the determining factor on how much they are targeted by making plays consistently to end the offense's drive.

59 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

The play in the 49ers was garbage time. Hardly game changing.

So, if what you say were true, then how do the best CBs in the NFL continue to make game changing plays with FF, INT, tackles behind a screen to stop a first down, or tackles for loss against the run?

They make it happen on fewer targets.

A player who is targeted more should make more game changing plays with those opportunities. That is how the player keeps an offense from treating them like a liability, and then their targets go down.

If the player is being targeted a lot and failing to impact the game at a significant percentage, then they will continue to be targeted. You make the assumption that a player who is targeted a lot will always be targeted a lot. No. The player is the determining factor on how much they are targeted by making plays consistently to end the offense's drive.

aww babby learned words

2 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

Bradberry sucks he never breaks up passes and got beat alot last game where rams receivers just dropped the ball . Youre delusional!!" Bradberry gave up that td to britt . Our secoundary is trash every single one of them !!"""  Bradberry and whorley are busts in my opionion . And dont give me hes just a rookie bullshit !!"they are not norman hell they aint even better then melvin white!! And what does shaq have to do with this? 

It's awesome that you woke up this morning and decided to drop a shitpost in every thread on the first page. Start the day off right I always say.

Archived