• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry

The_Rainmaker

5 minutes ago, dcpanther89 said:

You don't remember his interception at the end of the 49ers game I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I do not credit garbage interceptions on 4th down plays with 3 minutes to go in the game while playing the over throw. That shows nothing of what a player can do in a game with it on the line in critical situations.

Like letting a team have life to force OT or win the game with a TD. Show you can make the play to seal the game.

Bradberry may develop in a few years, but he does not have the tenacity of a premier CB. He looks like a journey man CB. His fear of giving up his body for the pass and getting physical against the run bothers me the most.

He is a rookie. He plays like a rookie. Rookies who play like rookies are liabilities. Rookies who do not play like vets and make plays to change a game should not be starting - especially for a team that is suppose to be a contender. If a rookie starts, they better have a legit shot at the pro bowl like Cam or Luke.

Rookies like Bradberry start for losing teams trying to rebuild.

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

I do not credit garbage interceptions on 4th down plays with 3 minutes to go in the game while playing the over throw. That shows nothing of what a player can do in a game with it on the line in critical situations.

Like letting a team have life to force OT or win the game with a TD. Show you can make the play to seal the game.

Bradberry may develop in a few years, but he does not have the tenacity of a premier CB. He looks like a journey man CB. His fear of giving up his body for the pass and getting physical against the run bothers me the most.

He is a rookie. He plays like a rookie. Rookies who play like rookies are liabilities. Rookies who do not play like vets and make plays to change a game should not be starting - especially for a team that is suppose to be a contender. If a rookie starts, they better have a legit shot at the pro bowl like Cam or Luke.

Rookies like Bradberry start for losing teams trying to rebuild.

It's hilarious how much you hate this team.  Fake ass fan

Just now, electro's horse said:

worley was a rookie of the week nominee last week

Again, my beef isn't with Worley, but there's no way in hell he and Bradberry should be starting on a team that was a TD away from a SB victory just a year ago. I said this post-draft and I'll say it again and again. 

I'm glad he got a nomination last week, but he's consistently been ABUSED this year but why wouldn't he? He's been tasked with defending against Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, And etc.. no way in the fug should any rookie be tasked with such an order without an All-Pro Defensive Front 7 supporting them.

Point blank.

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Again, my beef isn't with Worley, but there's no way in hell he and Bradberry should be starting on a team that was a TD away from a SB victory just a year ago. I said this post-draft and I'll say it again and again. 

Every single team has weaknesses, and the Panthers are no different. It's pointless to add the qualifier about them being in the superbowl last year. That's a bullshit argument from a low information poster that would rather be unhappy than informed.

Even if they resign norman, they still lose finnegan and peanut to retirement, harper to the saints, and bene to being fat and out of shape. They'd still be scrambling to refill an entire unit, either in the draft or in free agency, and let me tell you there aren't a lot of reasonably price DBs out there these days.

And yeah, you could then stomp your feet and say they'd be better with Norman, even if they'd just be one guy and 5 people named steve. Except that team exists: they're the redskins, and the panthers have a better secondary and defense overall. 

why dont you just log out and not post here again kthnxbye

Just now, heel31ok said:

Lol...ok

his rookie year, norman was frequently benched because he refused to play within the scheme and would get toasted constantly because he'd dive on plays to try to get a pick.

he did this for his entire career until last year, so uh yeah, bradberry is kinda better as a rookie by default.

sorry you can't understand a simple thing like that. 

4 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

his rookie year, norman was frequently benched because he refused to play within the scheme and would get toasted constantly because he'd dive on plays to try to get a pick.

he did this for his entire career until last year, so uh yeah, bradberry is kinda better as a rookie by default.

sorry you can't understand a simple thing like that. 

Lol at the money...he will want the money...if he gets as good...then he will be gone and you will be touting the next rookie...

15 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Every single team has weaknesses, and the Panthers are no different. It's pointless to add the qualifier about them being in the superbowl last year. That's a bullshit argument from a low information poster that would rather be unhappy than informed.

Even if they resign norman, they still lose finnegan and peanut to retirement, harper to the saints, and bene to being fat and out of shape. They'd still be scrambling to refill an entire unit, either in the draft or in free agency, and let me tell you there aren't a lot of reasonably price DBs out there these days.

And yeah, you could then stomp your feet and say they'd be better with Norman, even if they'd just be one guy and 5 people named steve. Except that team exists: they're the redskins, and the panthers have a better secondary and defense overall. 

why dont you just log out and not post here again kthnxbye

Keep reaching pal, might gain an inch at some point.

21 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Lol at the money...he will want the money...if he gets as good...then he will be gone and you will be touting the next rookie...

Darn. If we keep drafting these kids with talent, we won't have any players left. We will have to forfeit for lack of players.

Archived