• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry

The_Rainmaker

4 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Has Bradberry actually stopped a TD drive or 3rd down pass play this season in the 2nd half?

Reference the play for me. I am trying to find one. I know of several TD drives he has allowed, and some FG drives.

You're so unhappy. Debbie downer. 

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yes he did. The Panthers are what their record says they are and there is zero excuse for not fixing the OT situation. Zero

But but but... bup bup bup

His players are making plays on drives they give up the eventual TD. I mean who cares about the result of a TD when they made plays earlier in the drive on 1st or 2nd down? Who cares about allowing 1st downs and TDs to stop a drive when you make the occasional good play or get away with a PI during that TD drive?

Just now, Promethean Forerunner said:

Turner and Norwell sucked today. I guess Gettleman dropped the ball on that one too I guess.

Normally I agree with you but the fact is our100 hundred million dollar franchise player has had his brains beat in so much he is a shadow of himself

if the first pick in this draft is not a starting left tackle his ass needs to be gone

Bradberry's done well, worth his 2nd round cost imo but it's not like you can say "he's better than Norman was at this point" (if that's even true...) and extrapolate that to mean Bradberry will be better than Norman. I hope that happens, but there have been plenty of growing pains. I expected them to call PI in the end zone the drive prior...

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

It is called the truth. Do not sugar coat it.

I will gladly praise him when he impacts a drive or a game.

Until then he should be a back up.

I know right. If he isn't going to be a game changer like everyone else. We need to get rid of him. Right?'

Damm that Gman. Rant rant rant. Worsest GM ever.

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

@CPantherKing just likes to bitch and let us all know how much he hates everything about the team.  Like we're supposed to care 

Luke, TD, KK, and Star are great!

They are the only defenders who should get credit on the season.

Addison gets a nod for the Rams game.

Everyone else was garbage on defense.

Tired of seeing those 4 carry this defense because they do not have the support like they did last season.

Just now, CPantherKing said:

It is called the truth. Do not sugar coat it.

I will gladly praise him when he impacts a drive or a game.

Until then he should be a back up.

He had most of the plays covered and did a excellent job of mirroirng, but i was more impressed by his instctinctcs. He has the potential to be a shutdown corner like Talib/Norman.CBs gets beat all the time but thats is part of the game.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I know right. If he isn't going to be a game changer like everyone else. We need to get rid of him. Right?'

He needs to prove he can be a starter and not a liability.

Liabilities as starters get you losing seasons.

Luckily the Panthers can still lean on a core of players pre Gettleman.

10 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Has Bradberry actually stopped a TD drive or 3rd down pass play this season in the 2nd half?

Reference the play for me. I am trying to find one. I know of several TD drives he has allowed, and some FG drives.

His first career interception against San Fran in week 2.

Was both an interception and a 4th down stop with 3 minutes left in a game we had lost all momentum.

Try harder troll.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

He will never be happy. I bet he was fugin miserable when we were winning last year.  Some fan

Archived