• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs waive previous 2nd round corner...

Jeremy Igo

13 hours ago, bobcat91 said:

No character concerns with Banks. Like Norman he is a 4.65 guy, but would be a great fit here with our pass rush. Would also be a good FS if he was coached.

I liked Banks a lot coming out but from the beginning I always thought he moved like a FS, not a CB. I also wonder if he'd have been our pick since he went the pick before Kawann and from what I remember we worked him out.

Hope we take a chance unless his release was character related.

1 hour ago, Benotheking said:

Thanks for saying I'm right. At least you know I'm right. Haha your using a YouTube highlight of a 2nd round bust to validate that he is better then Worley is foolish. How is does YouTube highlights  working for him in 2016? Since we are using YouTube highlights to justify a player lets bring in RG3 and a bunch of 2013 and 2014 YouTube highlight wonders in 2016. Again take the L. Name you kid L. Change your name to L you seem to like them.

What rookies mistakes are you taking about do you have any  proof or are you just saying bunch of words. The video shows  his talent just because you have down year doesn't mean you can't rebound.

index.jpg

1 hour ago, The_Rainmaker said:

What rookies mistakes are you taking about do you have any  proof or are you just saying bunch of words. The video shows  his talent just because you have down year doesn't mean you can't rebound.

index.jpg

Just like you? Talking out your ass about Worley being trash. Everyone on this board knows that Worley isn't trash. Banks has been  a liability in coverage due to the fact that he did not improve since his rookie year. When you still haven't improve from your rookie year you are going go to play like a rookie. One down year ? How can you have one down year when you never had a good year ? Banks has shown flashes in a few games that's why I wouldn't be mad if we pick him up for depth but not as a starter. Hold the L .Do what every you want with it because you seem to like them.Here take another one L. I think you should change your name to The_L-Taker. This is over I won and I'm not responding to someone that has taken so many L's. Enjoy the L

Just like you? Talking out your ass about Worley being trash. Everyone on this board knows that Worley isn't trash. Banks has been  a liability in coverage due to the fact that he did not improve since his rookie year. When you still haven't improve from your rookie year you are going go to play like a rookie. One down year ? How can you have one down year when you never had a good year ? Banks has shown flashes in a few games that's why I wouldn't be mad if we pick him up for depth but not as a starter. Hold the L .Do what every you want with it because you seem to like them.Here take another one L. I think you should change your name to The_L-Taker. This is over I won and I'm not responding to someone that has taken so many L's. Enjoy the L

Haha idk where you where during the first 6 games but ppl where calling Worley Trash . Haha dude he had 2 solid years and if you go look at Bucs forum they where disappointed , they where calling for him to cover Crabtree & Cooper. The real reason he was released because he was up for a new contract and doesn't fit the new coaches scheme.

You had the L before the debate began. You need to brush up your knowledge about the football try passing 1st grade .

You already got L tattooed on your head now time to Tattoo one on each arm .

You still haven't found film or proof of his continued rookie mistake please turn in your homework or you'll get another L

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived