• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs waive previous 2nd round corner...

Jeremy Igo

31 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

NuttedonKing, He has accomplished way more than Worley so far in his career. Now take the L

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 7.17.15 PM.png

Listen I have seen banks play he is not a good comerback there is a reason way he was release from a bad secondary because he sucks .You can look at all the stats you  want but you can't compare a rookie who played in 7 game to a 4 year vet. You called Worley trash but panthers fans know Worley has more  then held his own in his first 7 games. Do you still thinks he is trash ? At this point Worley is better then banks and offer more upside. Hold the L and hold the L for the rest of your life.

31 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

NuttedonKing, He has accomplished way more than Worley so far in his career. Now take the L

2015 he played in 7 games, and Worley has now played in 7 games. Worley's stats are much better over that 7 game comparison. Not to mention Worley doesn't have the benefit of 2 full years of starter experience beforehand. Lol. Just lol.

46 minutes ago, Benotheking said:

Listen I have seen banks play he is not a good comerback there is a reason way he was release from a bad secondary because he sucks .You can look at all the stats you  want but you can't compare a rookie who played in 7 game to a 4 year vet. You called Worley trash but panthers fans know Worley has more  then held his own in his first 7 games. Do you still thinks he is trash ? At this point Worley is better then banks and offer more upside. Hold the L and hold the L for the rest of your life.

I have seen Banks play &  he is better Worley the Stats dont lie son.  Its not like Lenoard Johnson was with the same team and got released but guess what he was picked up. 

LLLLLLL

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 8.24.51 PM.png

35 minutes ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

2015 he played in 7 games, and Worley has now played in 7 games. Worley's stats are much better over that 7 game comparison. Not to mention Worley doesn't have the benefit of 2 full years of starter experience beforehand. Lol. Just lol.

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 8.24.51 PM.png

14 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

What ? Do you  see the Ints and Tackles?

Yes I do. More combined tackles, 3x as many pass def, and an infinite number more sacks. That's why I am laughing so hard.

Not to mention you tried to compare 4 years of stats to the first 7 games of a player's career. Talk about trying to fit the data to the opinion you already have.

4 minutes ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

Yes I do. More combined tackles, 3x as many pass def, and an infinite number more sacks. That's why I am laughing so hard.

Not to mention you tried to compare 4 years of stats to the first 7 games of a player's career. Talk about trying to fit the data to the opinion you already have.

Idk what stats you are reading but if you look at 2013 (rookie season ) for Banks its far better oh yeah and how many TDs has Worley given up.

Archived