• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton - Time for Cam to stop pouting

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, El Dandy said:

David Newton is more successful than Cam has been. You should take your frustrations out on the people who are causing the losing (Cam) and not David Newton. Dave is just a good ole boy working every day to provide us with the best Panthers news possible. I can't blame him for being annoyed by Cam acting like a titty baby. 

Who the fug is this guy?

29 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Lol@ these bum ass mofos who keep pulling Delhomme out of their ass. How many Qb's have we had since Jake? All of whom answered the questions "the right way". Why specifically mention Delhomme all of the time? They want a Jake type alright...complexion being their primary reason. 

PREACH

55 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Jason La canfora said he was in the studio and ( paraphrasing a bit) the palpable feeling in the room was of a player who just gave everything he had to keep us in that game, only to watch the season circle the drain in week 6 of the season, in less than a minute.

I can totally believe that. 

1 hour ago, Silent Majority said:

Lol@ these bum ass mofos who keep pulling Delhomme out of their ass. How many Qb's have we had since Jake? All of whom answered the questions "the right way". Why specifically mention Delhomme all of the time? They want a Jake type alright...complexion being their primary reason. 

Jake is the longest tenured QB the Panthers have had in their short history.  We had Jimmy Clausen after Delhomme and I don't think we're particularly proud about that.  Then it was Cam.  So I'm not sure what "All of whom" you're talking about.

4 hours ago, TheRed said:

Far from bipolar? You barely even bother showing up at all when we're winning, lol. It's either that or you're just flat out nuts.

I hardly think you're in a position to judge any man on his behavior considering you yourself can't even watch a sporting event without turning into a f*cking caveman on bath salts.

I'm here every week.  Keep calling names and insults it fits you well pee wee. 

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

I'm here every week.  Keep calling names and insults it fits you well pee wee. 

What good is being here every week if you're the most negative miserable prick in the room?

I think we're gonna have to settle this in South Charlotte. 

Archived