• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton - Time for Cam to stop pouting

Jeremy Igo

lol at some of you thinking Cam HAS to act a certain way during press conferences.

Cam hates to lose. The media drills him with stupid questions about the loss that isn't on him. How the hell should he respond? Have any of you fat f*cks ever played sports? How many of you actually wanted to talk about the game after you just finished losing? If you did then you really never cared that much. 

Cam wants to win and takes winning very seriously. How any of you have an issue with this is beyond me. 

30 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Got your bipolar hanging bro....I'm far from bipolar, it's called tired of the same losing team every other year and tired of everyone taking up for Cam. If he was on another team you all would be ripping his ass for acting like he does. Take off your rose colored glasses and see it for what it is. The dude is a clown. 

Far from bipolar? You barely even bother showing up at all when we're winning, lol. It's either that or you're just flat out nuts.

I hardly think you're in a position to judge any man on his behavior considering you yourself can't even watch a sporting event without turning into a f*cking caveman on bath salts.

Just now, El Dandy said:

317542_260707313975984_2017980116_n.jpg

You're trying hard, baby boy, I gotta give you that... lol.

Now that you've got Halloween Party out of the way are you gonna go for baby-pic-in-diaper?  Because I like those too!

Hope you're enjoying the pics... please GOD don't share with me what you're doing while you're looking at them.

(P.S. I'm a computer programmer. Pro Tip: Pictures of us dressed up as Captain Kirk do NOT, I repeat, do NOT embarass us... lol.)

9 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

looking sharp man. tiger7_88 seems like the kind of guy you'd have fun kicking it with for a couple of beers

I can give you lessons in How To Be Over 50 and Dress Like Captain Kirk and Get The Hotties Too!  A potentially valuable skill for any young man's future! lol

3IVqQ2N.jpg

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This is the first time, to my knowledge, that someone who actually sits in the pressers has said something. May make things worse.

Jason La canfora said he was in the studio and ( paraphrasing a bit) the palpable feeling in the room was of a player who just gave everything he had to keep us in that game, only to watch the season circle the drain in week 6 of the season, in less than a minute.

Archived